Pages

Friday 10 August 2012

Dove Maximum Protection

As you may or may not have read, I teach dance. And as you can guess, that can get pretty sweaty, especially for me I am one of those naturally sweaty people (how appealing). I would never wear a grey t-shirt to dance in, that is for sure! I once tried 'Perspire-x' but it stung and hurt, so I quickly gave up. But I love Dove products, and when I saw they did a Maximum Protection Anti-Perspirant, I had to get it.
I have fallen in love with a deodorant, is that weird? I have been using it for about 3 weeks now, and can honestly say I have never been happier with my armpits! Again, that is a weird thing to say, but they are smoother, more moisturised and definitely drier. Now I'm not going to lie to you, I am not 100% dry. But I never thought I would be. This is a dramatic improvement over the Sure Sport deodorant which I used to really like! The idea is you out it on each night, and even if you have a shower the next morning you should be covered for the whole day. I have been putting it on morning and night, not necessarily because I think it doesn't work, but because I am paranoid and so used to putting it on in the morning!
I got the scent pomegranate and lemon, and I can still subtly smell it hours later, and no unpleasant smells! At  about £5.30 it is expensive, but so so so worth it!

Thanks for reading,
Charli
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment