Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Miracle in a Bottle from The Body Shop

I have always had a problem with my scalp, around about the time of my year 11 (age 16) prom I was getting an itchy scalp, which turned into scabs and scarring. I know its not the most attractive thing to admit to, but I have met so many other people with this problem. At 16 I was mortified, and wouldn't tell anyone at first. The doctor diagnosed me with psorasis, and gave me a coal tar shampoo.

This shampoo worked on my scalp, if I used it every wash. But made the ends of my hair so brittle and dry. But carried on using it regularly until I was about 19, when I found this little gem...


Introducing The Body Shops Ginger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo! This stuff is incredible, and in my 3 years working at The Body Shop I have recommended it to so many people, who came in time and time again to repurchase it. It seems once you have started using this shampoo, you will always come back for more. It is gentle enough for all ages and sensitivities. I have absolutely no problems with a sore scalp, and my hair is soft, clean and shiny. I don't have to use this every time I wash my hair, but I often do! It smells great, works a miracle and is only £6 for the largest bottle (400ml)! I recommend this to everyone with any scalp problems, I will never be without a bottle again.

Top Tip: Mix a couple drops of tea tree oil in with the shampoo in the palm of your hand, and you have a natural head-lice deterrent! (Just one of the pearls of wisdom you learn at The Body Shop!)

No comments:

Post a Comment